Thursday, October 13, 2011

My hero

Actually, my hero is dad.
I've never thought anyone else as a hero except my father.
I respect him because he made his fortune by his own efforts.
Eventhough he had nothing at the beginning, he always gave a challenge something, and never gave up. I have watched every his sucesses and failures so i know how hardly worked for my family.
Moreover, the reason why i can study here is also because of his success.
I really want to be like him and i will do exactly the samething what he did for my family.


And He's handsome,,,,, He always says that he's much more handsome than me.
Unfortunetely,, I agree...with that.

2 comments:

  1. LOL ur last sentence!
    Ture ture. We have a chance to study here because of our hard working parents

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your dad knows how much you admire him. He sounds like a wonderful father. :)

    ReplyDelete